24 July, 2010

TOKIO HOTEL HUMANOID!!

omg i just got my TH DVD!! and i just can't fucking believe it
because it is so amazing
the arrangements of the songs
the stage
teverything was wicked cool!
from beginning to the credits
i was just sooo amazed by evverythingg i saw!!
i lost my voice
now i cant wait to see TOKIO HOTEL LIVE IN USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope they come back soon i am crossing my fingers !
:)
I LOVE YOU TOKIO HOTEL SO MUCHHH!THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
i havnt been this happy in 2 years, i need TH in my life and THANK YOU! for giving
us the fans this incredible experience of the Humanoid City!
Now i am just waiting for you to come to my City and convert it into HUMANOID CITY!
and let us live the amazing experience of my life!!!!!
Thanks
Georg
Bill
Gustav
and
Tom!
<3
i love you guys so fucking much.!

No comments:

Post a Comment